Our industry-leading RCM services encompass complex claims, patient support, and aging AR, ensuring that providers receive the revenue due to them even on all their most challenging claims.
Eligibility & Enrollment
Medicaid Eligibility and Enrollment
Aspirion offers E&E services that primarily focus on inpatient and outpatient Medicaid eligibility and enrollment. We commonly staff on-site at hospitals and in emergency departments, if applicable. We further pursue Medicaid E&E post discharge in instances where we do not staff the hospital or when clients choose our off-site model.
Beyond traditional Medicaid E&E, Aspirion also supports:
- Presumptive Eligibility
- County Indigent Program
- Railroad Retirement Benefits
- Crime Victim’s Assistance
- Disability through the Social Security Administration (SSI & SSDI)
- Disabled Widower’s Benefits
- Accelerated Programs for Disability Approval including TERI Applications, Compassionate Allowances, Presumptive Disability, and COBRA
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Indian Health Services
- Expedited Medicare