This Denials Management and Prevention Session 1 webinar establishes the groundwork for how medical professionals decide whether an individual should be treated medically — as an inpatient or outpatient. In addition, the Aspirion presenters will outline the denial resolution and prevention tactics for the level of care denials in four parts while providing examples and best practices.
- Denial prevention and resolution for level of care denials
- Appeal strategies to help increase overturn rates
- Reducing the level of care denials through root cause analysis
- Option of escalating clinical denials
- Finding the root cause of a level of care denial and prevention
- Examples of educational opportunities identified for Aspirion’s clients and payers