Out of State Medicaid
Billing requirements can vary significantly from state to state.
- Requirements change frequently and are difficult to manage
- Most facilities do not try to pursue
Credentialing for each state is necessary for both the facility and the providers.
- Re-credentialing is necessary with varying timelines
- Rules are different for each state
Complicated process results in delays in reimbursement.
Aspirion provides a comprehensive solution specific for each client that utilizes state-by-state billing expertise and proactively manages provider credentialing details to maximize timely reimbursements.
- Identify Managed Care
- Comprehensive Facility and Physician credentialing
- Schedule re-validation to avoid lapses in coverage
- Scheduled re-validation to avoid lapses in coverage
- Timely billing and follow up processes for fast reimbursements and shorter A/R cycle
- Leverage electronic claim submissions
- Custom reporting of applications, enrollment list, credentialing status, etc.