New System Migration
Converting to a new system doesn't have to cut into staff productivity or disrupt revenue cycles.
At a Glance
- Staffing shortages
- The effective management of electronic health records system migration without losing revenue
- Development of a Hosting System to manage receivables in the legacy systems, enabling access by customer service legal and others to create one comprehensive system
- Implementing staff training on a new system before going live allowed for quick and efficient system implementation
- Aspirion managed and hosted legacy information post-system conversion, allowing continued ease of access and implementation
- New system migration without any loss in staff productivity rates or collection efforts
- Accounts Receivable (AR) collection for the legacy data exceeded the hospital’s financial estimates
- Financial savings as a result of Aspirion hosting the legacy system
About the Healthcare System
“We were impressed with Aspirion’s ability to fill the gaps in our revenue cycle talent quickly. They offered technology-driven solutions to the challenges posed by our conversion to Epic.”
Aspirion Healthcare System Client
Find out how Aspirion’s Revenue Cycle Management services will optimize reimbursement for your most challenging claims.