Our industry-leading RCM services encompass complex claims, patient support, and aging AR, ensuring that providers receive the revenue due to them even on all their most challenging claims.
Veterans Admin / TriCare
VA / TriCare
- Currently, over 6 million (two-thirds of all) veterans are actively receiving treatment. Recent changes in legislation and increasing volumes of service discharges are substantially increasing the volume of veterans traffic to non-VA providers.
- The VA claims process is reliably tedious, time intensive, and complicated. Coupled with commonly low reimbursement rates, providers find it difficult and cost-prohibitive to adequately pursue these reimbursements
- Aspirion’s Patient Access training helps eliminate eligibility-related denials and improves patient experience for our veterans
- Tricare claims share many of the same complications as VA claims, and rules and regulations continue to evolve/change
- Our Aspirion VA/Tricare team has experience and expertise to manage the billing and collections of this difficult RCM segment